- RT @footysupport: TV host asked ultras in Tunisia how they bring pyro to stadiums. They told him its a red line media shouldn't cross and t… 19 hours ago
- RT @mikesanz19: "Who would win between Arsenal's Invincibles and Guardiola's Man City?" That response from Robert Pires... Class! 😂👏 https… 1 day ago
- RT @RorySmith: “Football is a cruel game.“ The story of Stuart Taylor, the player who doesn’t play, and a life spent unwillingly in the s… 3 days ago
- RT @SerieAFFC: 🚨 WHAT A GOAL 🚨 Benevento get their FIRST EVER #SerieA point after GOALKEEPER Brignoli scored a 95TH MINUTE DIVING HEADER… 2 weeks ago
- RT @andizeisler: This is why net neutrality is a big fucking deal. twitter.com/RoKhanna/statu… 3 weeks ago
- Bayern Munich
- Borussia Dortmund
- del Piero
- Di Matteo
- Inter Milan
- Manchester City
- Manchester United
- Real Madrid
Tag Archives: Chelsea
Checking in with the Seleção: part II Euan Marshall writes on his blog a brilliantly comprehensive review of how Mano Menezes’ Brazil side is preparing for the World Cup in 2014 to be played on home soil, including points on … Continue reading
Chelsea ended the 2011/12 season making club history: by winning the holy grail that owner Roman Abramovich had always desired, the UEFA Champions League. Did it matter that Chelsea were crowned the champions of Europe after some astonishingly ultra-defensive displays against … Continue reading
I’m not a big fan of using video compilations to showcase how good a player is if I’ve never seen the player play for a full game, but new Chelsea signing Eden Hazard isn’t any average phony Youtube trickster.
At just 21 years of age, Belgian Hazard has been named Ligue 1’s Player of the Year for two consecutive seasons, also helping his team Lille win the domestic double in the 2010/11 season.
A fearsome yet effective dribbler and technically sound, Hazard looks like a megastar in the making.
After being crowned the 2012 Champions of Europe, Chelsea’s Brazilian defender David Luiz – who looked like a combination of alcohol-induced high and physical exhaustion – gives one of the craziest and most entertaining post-match interviews, in which he also calls Arrigo Sacchi ‘bald’ in Portugese.
Congratulations to Chelsea for winning the Champions League.