- RT @XplodingUnicorn: Two weeks ago, I sent the letter I waited 14 years to write. Today, I got a reply. https://t.co/ctj5Js0Jtl 4 days ago
- RT @RorySmith: Cherish yesterday, because at most it’ll happen once more. Joy, regret and WC qualifying’s best day for a generation https:/… 5 days ago
- RT @guardian_sport: Chris Kirkland: ‘I didn’t want to wake up in the morning. It just starts again.’ By @DaveHytner theguardian.com/football/2017/… 5 days ago
- RT @kennethdalglish: Coming soon....... youtube.com/watch?v=6mA6uA… 6 days ago
- RT @SportsCenter: What do you do when you're the smallest nation ever to qualify for the World Cup? If you're Iceland, you Viking clap. ht… 6 days ago
- Allegri Alonso Alves Ambrosini Arsenal Baines Barcelona Bayern Munich Beausejour Borussia Dortmund Britton Carrick Chelsea Clichy Cuenca Dalglish del Piero Dempsey Di Matteo Drogba Dzeko England Everton Fabregas Fulham Gerrard Guardiola Hazard Henderson Heynckes Hodgson Huntelaar Iniesta Inter Milan Ireland Juventus Kroos Lampard Liverpool Lucas Manchester City Manchester United Mancini Martinez Messi Milan MLS Moses Mourinho Nasri Newcastle Ozil Pienaar Ramires Real Madrid Ribery Robinho Rodgers Ronaldo Sanchez Schalke Seedorf Sigurdsson Silva Sterling Stramaccioni Suarez Sunderland Swansea Tello Terry Villas-Boas Wenger Wigan Xavi
Tag Archives: Chelsea
Checking in with the Seleção: part II Euan Marshall writes on his blog a brilliantly comprehensive review of how Mano Menezes’ Brazil side is preparing for the World Cup in 2014 to be played on home soil, including points on … Continue reading
Chelsea ended the 2011/12 season making club history: by winning the holy grail that owner Roman Abramovich had always desired, the UEFA Champions League. Did it matter that Chelsea were crowned the champions of Europe after some astonishingly ultra-defensive displays against … Continue reading
I’m not a big fan of using video compilations to showcase how good a player is if I’ve never seen the player play for a full game, but new Chelsea signing Eden Hazard isn’t any average phony Youtube trickster.
At just 21 years of age, Belgian Hazard has been named Ligue 1’s Player of the Year for two consecutive seasons, also helping his team Lille win the domestic double in the 2010/11 season.
A fearsome yet effective dribbler and technically sound, Hazard looks like a megastar in the making.
After being crowned the 2012 Champions of Europe, Chelsea’s Brazilian defender David Luiz – who looked like a combination of alcohol-induced high and physical exhaustion – gives one of the craziest and most entertaining post-match interviews, in which he also calls Arrigo Sacchi ‘bald’ in Portugese.
Congratulations to Chelsea for winning the Champions League.